- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Sold by Lew Pottinger & Judy WildProperty ID 1559341With a huge entertaining deck, tennis court, pool, rolling lawns, rainforest walks and superb North-East facing ocean views to Noosa Heads taking in Mt. Coolum, Mudjimba Island and Blackall Ranges, it's a property that impresses all who have the privilege to visit.
An innovative architectural design sets it apart from the norm; a home ahead of it's time with passive climate control, solar power and the perfect aspect.
The original owners have downsized, and this could be Buderim's buy of the decade.
- 9,618sqm. in one of Buderim's best streets
- Designed by Greenway Architects
- Quality construction by award winning builder
- Spacious rumpus room with dual living potential
- Air conditioned, wine cellar, fire place & security system
- Flood lit tennis court & resort-style pool
- Huge master bedroom with large walk-in robe & ensuite
- Children's bedroom wing has breakout room & own bathroom
- Beautiful circular driveway with ample parking for boats, caravans & visitors
- Rainforest & fruit trees
- Places for adventure - trees to climb, places for secret cubbies on 2 acres (approx.)
- Wildlife - wallabies, kangaroos, beautiful parrots
- Next door to working farm with cows
- Large laundry with built-in ironing cupboard, sewing table & laundry chute
- Nearby bus's every 30 minutes to the Sunshine Plaza & University
- Located "On Top" of Buderim - 2.1km to Buderim post office, 7.4km to the beach, close to the best schools on the Sunshine Coast, 5.9km to the University, 5.5km to the Plaza, 11km to the Sunshine Coast Airport, 1 hour & 10 minutes to the International Airport
- Floor plan available upon request
- Legal easement to private waterfall
- Original owners instruct quick sale