House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Style & Sophistication in Prestigious BuderimProperty ID 1557058Nestled quietly at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac this spacious and accommodating home is welcoming and appeals to all. Perfectly positioned to capture natural light, airflow and an elevated position this tranquil residence is the perfect blend of understated luxury.
If you appreciate the finer things in life then you're sure to appreciate this home and what it has to offer. Rarely are duplexes finished so beautifully and designed so well with an absolute abundance of space. At almost 300sqm of living this is sure to appeal to absolutely everyone and allows for those private escapes and separate living zones that a big family needs.
Quality Stainless Steel Smeg appliances, Caesar Stone kitchen, Butlers Pantry, fully ducted and zoned air conditioning, quality wool carpeting, media room, rumpus room and a study just to name a few of the exciting features.
Just a 5 Minute drive to the Buderim Marketplace, Danielle Place is a peaceful street with a leafy bush backdrop of neighbouring properties, perfect for buyers who enjoy the greenery but don't want to maintain it.
Features at a glance;
- Media Room, Study/Office Space. Upstairs Rumpus/Second Lounge
- Large master bedroom with stone ensuite & double shower
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Quality fittings & finishes throughout, stainless steel Smeg appliances
- Low maintenance landscaped gardens
- 5 minutes to Buderim Marketplace & local schools
- Separate living areas and approximately 282sqm internal
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.