- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Entertainer's DelightProperty ID 1551048Set on over a quarter of an acre on picturesque Lauren Drive, this low-set, family home is the best of both worlds - low-set at the front for convenience, and elevated at the rear to make the most of the beautiful aspect.
Enjoy family meals and entertaining this Summer on your own huge, stylish, undercover deck. Alternatively, just sit, relax and enjoy the feeling of space and tranquillity as you look out onto only bushland.
Inside the home, the kitchen is fitted with quality appliances, the main living areas are tiled, and all bedrooms are a generous size and have new carpet. For comfort, there are ceiling fans and split system air conditioning throughout.
Close to Buderim Village, the best schools, transport and only 10 minutes from some of the world's best beaches, this is the best of both worlds!
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 3 car storage
- Good sized garden shed
- Fire pit
- Chicken coop
- Outdoor kitchen & gas BBQ
- Small outdoor pet will be considered
- Property is 3 wels water rated - tenant to pay for water usage
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
1. raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the grey 'Book an Inspection' button underneath the properties photos.
2. realestate.com.au - click the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button or 'Request an Inspection Time'
If you're using a mobile phone or tablet select the 'Email Agent' button.