- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Sold by Shane BalmerProperty ID 1545514A private drive leads to this stunning home aptly named Pen y bryn', which is a Welsh word that means top of the hill'. Surrounded by native bushland and the majestic song of local birdlife, this property has its own family of kangaroos that seem to visit daily.
Nestled atop a peak, and perfectly positioned so to capture year-round ocean breezes, this stunning architecturally designed home is spread out over three levels with a sensible layout that is perfectly suited for both easy family living and entertaining.
It has five bedrooms plus a study, three bathrooms, multiple living areas, a huge chefs kitchen and an expansive outside deck area.
You would need to be an engineer to fully understand the design, the level of build and the quality of workmanship. That said, once you enter, there is no escaping the obvious and the assurance of unsurpassed quality that one rarely encounters - THIS IS one of Buderim's finest residences.
Geographically, this is Buderim's closest acreage residence to the beach; with easy access to the motorway and the new hospital precinct. It's close to the University of the Sunshine Coast, Mathew Flinders and Siena colleges, and Mountain Creek schools.
Executive acreage living, perfectly positioned to allow you to partake in everything that beautiful Buderim and all that the Sunshine Coast has to offer.
- Architecturally designed home to capture views & sea breezes
- 5,630smq. land, closest acreage to beach
- Panoramic views
- Pivot entry door
- Vaulted ceilings (14ft at highest point) with shadow line finish throughout
- 5 bedrooms + study
- Separate guest suite downstairs
- 3 bathrooms with marble tiles
- Multiple living areas & polished tiles
- 2,400m high cavity sliding glass doors
- Expansive decks
- Huge kitchen inc. wine fridge, instant boiling water, double oven & extensive use of stone with cascading benchtops
- Fully air conditioned (ducted & split systems)
- 5kW solar system & heat pump hot water system
- 2 car garage + 4 car/bay shed with 3-phase power
- Ducted vacuum system
- Back-to-base security system
- LED lights (efficient) throughout
- Dark room or possible cellar
- Ride-on mower & gardening equipment included
Property's like this rarely come on to the market and when they do, they don't last long.
*Viewings by appointment only - to arrange a private viewing, please contact Shane Balmer on 0434 483 307.