House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Pleasure's in the PriceProperty ID 1544652Placed within the Mountain Creek State and Chancellor College school zones sits this neat, four bedroom, two bathroom family home that caters to the growing family or retiring couple.
Open plan living creates ease of movement as you walk throughout the home with two living areas to avoid that night time tv show debate; both with plenty of room for a large lounge suite and tv.
The main bedroom overlooks the garden and entertaining area, also offering a walk-in dressing room and spacious ensuite. The remainder of the bedrooms are located at the other end of the home and are serviced by a large main bathroom and built-in's to fit.
Stainless steel appliances bring the kitchen and household chef alive with large pantry and plenty of bench space for all your appliances.
- Low-set brick & tile 4 bedroom home, built to last
- Large, open plan living & dining, separate lounge room
- Family size kitchen offering plenty of bench space & storage, overlooking the back yard
- Generous main bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
- Flat, 635sqm. parcel of land with a fenced yard ready for the swing set, trampoline & pool if desired
- Solar power
- Side access for the extra vehicle or caravan
- Well within the Mountain Creek school zone
Located in a popular family-friendly pocket of Buderim, only a short drive to the University, quality public and independent schools, local shops and golf course, and less than 10 minutes to Mooloolaba or Alexandra Headland beaches - it is well positioned to access all amenities quickly and easily.
Our motivated owner is on the market to sell and invites your interest. This convenient lifestyle is yours for the taking, call Nathan to inspect today!