House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Tranquil Buderim Home Enjoying Beautiful Vistas & Sunsets. Ideal for Retired Couple. Flowering Gardens & Spacious Home with Easy MaintenanceProperty ID 1540833An original craftsman built home with all the character of an era when quality materials and great workmanship were expected.
This ultra low maintenance brick and terracotta tile home features polished timber and parquetry floors, high ceilings, full length verandah, stainless steel and granite kitchen, and taking some of the most tranquil views Buderim has to offer.
The design provides for extended family living with master bedroom upstairs and a great teenagers' or guests' section downstairs.
- Charming private garden on near level 797m2
- Located at the top of one of Buderim's beautiful tree-lined cul-de-sacs
- Poinciana framed driveway
- Sandstone paved courtyard & spacious entry foyer
- Rumpus room & ample storage
- New solar hot water & low cost maintenance
- Quiet location
- Easy level walk to Village & school
- Pets on application however dogs aren't suitable as the property is not fully fenced
- Tenant responsible for water usage
- Garden service included
***HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
Arranging an inspection is easy. Please see below instructions depending on which website you're using to ensure you're instantly informed of updates regarding your inspection request / booking.
1. raywhitebuderim.com.au - click the grey 'Book an Inspection' button underneath the properties photos.
2. realestate.com.au - click the blue 'Book an Inspection Time' button or 'Request an Inspection Time'
If you're using a mobile phone or tablet select the 'Email Agent' button.