- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Sold by Mitch RoweProperty ID 1539989Budget conscious Buderim buyers cannot go past this delightful home on a leafy 822sqm. block in a sought-after family-friendly pocket within walking distance to North Buderim IGA and shopping village, and just minutes to Maroochydore.
Low-set with a low maintenance design, the home is complete with three bedrooms, modern bathroom, two separate living areas, central kitchen, alfresco entertaining area, in ground pool with gazebo, single carport, double bay shed, garden shed and genuine side access to bring in boat/trailer/caravan.
Features include: air-conditioning, stainless steel dishwasher, gas cook top, ceiling fans, security screens, huge family/games room with timber floors, and lush well established gardens that frame the front of the home enhancing privacy.
It's a truly fabulous home for the entertainer with the sparkling in ground pool, plus the alfresco entertaining area, Sunday afternoon BBQ's after a morning at the beach will be a regular event!
Neat and tidy, the home has been well cared for and doesn't need any immediate expenditure, it would make an amazing first home for a young couple/family, and will also appeal to downsizers and investors.
From here you can be shopping up a storm in Sunshine Plaza, savouring a freshly brewed coffee at one of Buderim's many boutique cafes, casting a rod out from the riverbank along Bradman Avenue, or dining out in Ocean Street in less than 10 minutes its location is key, all major amenities are quickly and easily accessed.
Long-term investor owners are committed to a result within 4 weeks and will meet the market to do so. Interest in this property will be high, it may not make it to Auction, so be quick.
- Charming low-set easy care home on 822sqm.
- 3 bedrooms, modern bathroom & kitchen
- 2 separate living areas lounge + family
- Alfresco entertaining, in ground pool + gazebo
- Air-conditioning, fans, s/screens, gas cook-top
- Carport + double bay shed with side access
- Family-friendly neighbourhood, leafy & quiet
- Walk to: bus, North Buderim IGA & shops
- Just 5 mins to Maroochydore, Buderim Village
- Investor owners want result within 4 weeks
- Budget conscious buyers should act today!