House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Buderim Mountain Acreage with Tennis CourtProperty ID 1534969Spectacular North facing ocean views to Mudjimba Island, and beyond flood into virtually every room.
Acclaimed Noosa architect Ken Robinson has not only optimised the stunning views from this exceptional 1.73 hectare site, but also achieves a superior multi-level family home.
The ideal Northerly aspect utilises the cool Summer sea-breezes and warm Winter sun providing every room with abundant natural light and cross flow ventilation.
Add a flood lit tennis court plus a very private swimming pool and your own forest walk with spectacular rock formations and water courses.
You know you have found a property offering a lifestyle that only a few are lucky enough to enjoy every day.
- Private Nothern escarpment acreage
- Ability to create 2 titles
- Parent's retreat with study & living areas
- Children's wing with 3 bedrooms & rumpus
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family room flowing to deck
- North/South oriented tennis court
- Wine cellar, ample storage & extra powder room
- Ducted vacuum, air conditioning, 2 fire places
- Formal dining & living rooms
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.