House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Buderim Mountain Acreage with Tennis CourtProperty ID 1534969North facing ocean views to Mudjimba Island and beyond flood into virtually every room.
Acclaimed Noosa architect, Ken Robinson has not only optimised the stunning views from this exceptional site, but also achieves a tranquil superior multi-level family home just minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the beaches and Sunshine Plaza shopping centre.
The ideal Northerly aspect utilises the cool Summer sea breezes and warm Winter sun; providing every room with abundant natural light and cross-flow ventilation
Add a flood-lit tennis court to a very private tropical swimming pool and your own rainforest walk with spectacular rock formations and waterfalls, and some visiting wallabies and kangaroos.
You know you have found a property offering a resort-style lifestyle that only a few are lucky enough to enjoy every day. The 1.73 hectare site has development approval for 2 blocks 1 with house on 3.5 acres (14,170sqm.), 1 of 3092 sqm. - both with spectacular Northern views.
Buy the whole block or just the house block!
- Private Northern escarpment acreage On Top only 16 minutes walk to Buderim Mt Primary School & cafes
- Parent's retreat with study & living areas
- Children's wing with 3 bedrooms & rumpus
- Spacious open plan kitchen/family room flowing to large screened deck
- Separate dining & living rooms
- Private study near entrance
- Wine cellar, 2 fire places, piped music system
- Ducted vacuum, ducted air conditioning, & security system
- Ample storage, extra powder room
- North/South oriented tennis court
- Set amid tropical gardens & exotic fruit trees
- Floor plans available