Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Buderim
Breathtaking Views, Mountain Air & Abundant GreeneryProperty ID 1157647Award winning, Majestic Developments are now offering these two/three bedroom apartments which are ideally located overlooking the spectacular Sunshine Coast and are only a two minute stroll to the Buderim Village. The design emphasis is open plan living that captures fantastic bush and sea views from all levels.
These units are generous in size with nearly 200 square metres with a choice of versatile layouts within the 10 units to suit a vary of lifestyles.
Features include: Stone benchtops, European appliances, quality fittings and fixtures, air conditioning/heating and fans throughout with modern, neutral tones; completing a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle with all the convenience of living in town.
Besides these modern apartments being located a two minute stroll to the Buderim CBD, supermarkets, a variety of shops, medical centres, restaurants, cafes and bars, they are only 10 minutes to amazing beaches, the Maroochydore business district, Sunshine Coast hospital, USC, and 15 minutes to Maroochy airport.
- Master bedroom with fully tiled, double ensuite & designer robes (units 5 - 8)
- 2nd master bedroom with walk-in robe & fully tiled ensuite (units 5 - 8)
- Open plan main living area with balcony adjacent to kitchen for entertaining
- Lower level (rumpus/3rd bedroom) can be utilised as a private guest area with own bathroom, bedroom, living area & balcony (units 5 - 10)
- Units 2 & 3 have had their own personal lifts installed
- Air conditioning/heating throughout as well as fans
- Low Body Corporation fees anticipated $2,950 p.a
- 2 units will have an internal lift installed
- Pet friendly complex
Prices from $689,000 (single garage only).
These units are all FIRB approved.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.