- About this property
- Explore Broadbeach Waters
Light & Bright Modern Family Home!Property ID 1570208Conveniently located in the heart of Broadbeach Waters and just a stroll to local shops, this beautifully renovated home is all about lifestyle.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites, multiple living areas
- Newly renovated waterfront property
- Large in-ground pool, high wall privacy
- Spacious living indoors & out
- Waterfront deck over sandy beach
- Poolside alfresco entertaining with plumbing/water for outdoor kitchen
- Polished stone benchtops & vanities
- Designed with ultra low maintenance
High walls and gates protect your family's privacy while they enjoy the saltwater pool and undercover alfresco entertaining. Cool and spacious indoors, the home features a huge air conditioned living area with TV lounge at one end and a timber-floored games area at the other. The kitchen offers a quartzstone breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances, with walk-in pantry and plumbing for an ice-maker fridge. All bedrooms include built-in robes while the three bathrooms feature the latest earthy designer colours and finishes. The master suite and family bedrooms occupy opposite wings for added privacy, while outdoors is a low maintenance landscape of perimeter gardens, pebble paths and artificial turf leading to the waterfront. Located on the corner of a quiet cul de sac with off-street parking for two to three cars.
- Building & Pest report available for $250
- 5% Deposit option available
- Comparable sales analysis available upon request
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes. We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements