House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Broadbeach Waters
Owner Purchased Elsewhere - Must be SoldProperty ID 1549619Intuitively crafted to maximise breathtaking river panoramas, this contemporary, single level residence is impressive in design and a must to inspect.
This spectacular home features a practical open layout incorporating an abundance of natural light, well designed living spaces which bring the family together but still provides a marvelous feeling of space plus plenty of storage options. With ducted air conditioning throughout and a stunning marble fireplace in the main living area, the multi functional living and dining offers a harmonious blend of winter cosiness and summer coolness.
This single level home was designed for entertaining featuring a beautifully appointed chef's gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench tops and European appliances, custom built bar and wine fridge, flowing entertainer's deck which features a covered alfresco BBQ that looks across the sparkling glass framed infinity pool onto the river.
Promising an enviable waterfront lifestyle and position, walk to 100 acre Albert park, only minutes drive from the vibrant dining, cafes and boutique shopping delights of Broadbeach and neighboring Surfers Paradise which offer endless lifestyle appeal.
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (2 ensuited) plus media room.
• Master bedroom with custom built walk through wardrobe and extensive wide water views.
• Canal frontage, just off main river offering peace and quiet.
• Sandy beach and jetty with direct ocean access.
• Sparkling infinity pool overlooking the river.
• 333m2 of house on one level situated on a large 754m2 land.
• Wood/gas marble fire place.
• Extensive tiled patio area.
• Low maintenance gardens.
• Cul de sac position.
• Extensive 2016 renovation.
• Plenty of storage options including under slab storage of jetski's, canoes etc.
• 100 Acre Albert park within walking distance.
• Will be sold at or before auction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.