Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Brisbane
A Unique High Floor Opportunity - Expansive ViewsProperty ID 1764039Are you looking for consummate inner city living, or an astute investor? This could be the start of an exciting new chapter. Superb livability awaits with panoramic views, loads of light and an outstanding internal design.
This high floor, east facing large 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Fully Furnished apartment with 1 Car Park+Storage is now offered for sale. Currently leased, with evidenced rent of $640 per week, this unit is beautifully situated in one the most desirable and sought after CBD locations overlooking the Botanic Gardens, Brisbane River and Kangaroo Point cliffs. The unit has a south east outlook on a high level, and is absolutely perfect for inner urban living or as an astute 'ready to go' investment. The very large entertainer's balcony offers superb ambiance for enjoying the extensive views with family and friends.
This property is central to everything the CBD has to offer and is now surplus to a highly motivated vendors needs.
* Two well separated bedrooms, one with Ensuite facilities;
* High quality kitchen and bathroom fitout with gas cooking;
* Fully custom furnished throughout;
* Solid timber hardwood floors in the living area;
* One Car Park and One Storage Area on Level 1;
* 24 hour onsite management;
* Gymnasium, Heated Pool and BBQ facilities on site;
* Boutique building of 33 Levels and only 5 apartments per floor;
This property is an opportunity in waiting for both an owner occupier or an investor seeking solid rental returns in a prime CBD location. For an owner occupier vacant possession can be arranged with 30 days notice.
Contact Stephen Pahl for full details on 0404266085.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.