Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Brisbane
Dual Key Apartments Returning 6.6% Rental Yield.Property ID 1696867"Two 1 Bedroom 1 Bath self contained dual key apartments for Sale" in the Adina Hotel Brisbane QLD 4000.
Choose your lifestyle... live in one executive apartment and let the second apartment out for short letting terms all whilst enjoying the full hotel facilities or leave in the hotel letting pool providing the vendor a current net income of "$30,000 plus" returning to you a healthy rental yield.
The Current owner has seen a phenomenal price growth in valuation on this property within this unique & sophisticated historical hotel. Currently undergoing full renovations to maintain its heritage listed state in such a superb location providing direct access to the best that Brisbane City has to offer and an inspection is an absolute must!!!
Located on the third floor, these superior fully furnished 2 x one bedroom apartments come with granite finishes bathroom (bathtub & shower) internal laundry, spacious open plan living and fully functional kitchenette.
On site facilities includes modern Australian dining like Berkeley's Restaurant and Bar, Guest Library adjoining to the foyer, formal lounge, 24 hour front desk and a business centre.
- One Bedroom apartments with built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with granite finishes one apartment with laundry
- Fully functional kitchenette with spacious open plan living
- Ducted air conditioning, fully furnished, all appliances included
- Located on third floor and total area of approx. 70sqm
- Solid rental return and high occupancy rate
- Body Corporate approx. $2,000 per quarter
- On-site bar, dining facilities & in house library
- Walk to Queen St Mall, South Bank, Treasury Casino & Riverside, all within walking distance to central CBD working precinct.
To find out more information and inspect this property, please call Danielle on 0451 890 416 today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.