Apartment for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Brisbane
Innovative Designed Inner City HavenProperty ID 1576690Combining quiet privacy and plenty of space, this over-sized two bedroom apartment features open-plan living and dining areas and is awash with natural light. The generous layout was originally a 3 bedroom apartment that has been converted into a large scale apartment with 2 spacious bedrooms (both with walk-in wardrobes), 2 bathroom/ ensuites and laundry. Capturing sunlight from wide windows the apartment is bright, airy and immediately comfortable threw its well thought out design.
A quiet retreat suited to inner city living and entertaining, the apartment also features an additional convenience of the two bedrooms being inter-lockable which will allow for either independent renting out or live -in one and rent out the other. Presenting terrific convenience and a walk-to-everywhere lifestyle, it is moments to the heart of the CBD and a short stroll to bars, caf/shopping precinct and across the road from the Botanical Gardens and Queensland University.
Located in the landmark 'The Gardens' building directly opposite the Botanical Gardens, this cleverly designed apartment provides a contemporary lifestyle retreat created with a focus on light, space and privacy. It is set to sell and we are under instructions to present all offers.
* Contemporary open plan design reveals spacious lounge/dining, stunning finishes ready to be enjoyed straight away
* Two Double bedrooms with large built in robes and personal ensuite
* Ceramic kitchen Caesar-stone bench tops and European appliances
* Designer bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, internal laundry, option to be sold fully furnished
* Building offers unique two street access from Alice Street or Margaret Street
* Security intercom, plentiful storage, quality carpet & floor coverings
* Landmark Building with lift access, secure car accommodation, sparkling pool
* Easy access to the city, walk to University, River walk, Bars & Cafe's
* Ideal investment opportunity or Brisbane base for traveling
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.