- About this property
- Explore Brighton
Fantastic First Home or Ideal Investment! Must be Sold!Property ID 1566881Situated on an expansive 694sqm block, this home presents great value along with endless potential for an astute first home buyer or investor alike. This is a wonderful opportunity to renovate and add value to an already wonderful family home.
Located in an ever so popular and thriving Brighton location and with a little TLC, this property is the perfect blank canvas and can easily be transformed into a fantastic family home which can be enjoyed for many years to come.
If you are a renovator looking to value add or investor, this opportunity is not to be missed and an inspection is highly recommended.
With three good sized bedrooms, separate lounge, dining and kitchen areas and separate rumpus room/teenage retreat with a kitchenette downstairs, this home is typical of this era and there is plenty of potential for those who can think outside the square or simply an excellent opportunity to enter the market.
A snap shot of features includes:
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Large rumpus/retreat with kitchenette and bathroom plus internal access to single garage
* Large kitchen with ample storage and bench space
* Good Size original bathroom upstairs with separate WC
* Separate Lounge and dining areas
* Light filled, gleaming polished floorboards and neutral tones throughout
* Two Car accommodation- single garage and car port
* Large outdoor entertaining/ BBQ area
* Spacious front yard with plenty of off street parking space
* Central location, with easy walking distance to public transport options
A great opportunity to get into the Bayside market and one not to be missed. This property is awaiting new owners and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert.
We look forward to meeting you at 24 Joyceland Street, Brighton.