- About this property
- Explore Bridgeman Downs
Stylish Living with Low Body Corporate FeesProperty ID 16755182/39 Wendon Way is a stylish and homely 3 bedroom townhouse located in a small complex on a very tranquil residential street in Bridgeman Downs. The home has low body-corporate fees and would suit first time buyers, downsizers or investors.
The freshly painted home has a wonderful flow right from the tiled entrance through to the newly carpeted living and dining area. The fabulous open plan kitchen offers plenty of cupboards and worktop space with views onto the private garden, which is larger than average. Just off the kitchen, is the laundry and powder room, there is also direct access to the garden and patio.
The open plan living and dining room is inviting and homely, curl up and read a good book or catch up with friends with a glass of your favourite wine. During the summer months open up the two sliding doors and enjoy the cooling breeze.
Head upstairs where you will be thrilled to find three spacious bedrooms. The master retreat with air-conditioning and fan comes complete with a large walk-in wardrobe and two way bathroom. The two further bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes.
The tiled bathroom is complete with a separate shower, bathtub, vanity with storage and toilet.
The townhouse is fresh, neat and ready to move into. The location is perfect too, only walking distance to parkland, a short stroll to the City bus stop and conveniently positioned near to the local shops, eateries and medical centre.
- Large kitchen with new floor tiles, 4 burner electric cook top, electric oven, pantry and Westinghouse dishwasher
- Open plan lounge and dining with two sliding glass doors
- Air-conditioning and fan in lounge
- New quality carpet
- Under-stairs storage
- Separate laundry with sliding door out to patio and garden
- Powder room off the laundry
- Master retreat with air-conditioning and fan plus WIR
- Bed 2 and 3 with BIR and fan
- Linen closet
- Tiled two-way bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- New quality carpet
Other things to consider:
- Built in 2000
- Freshly painted throughout
- New curtains and shutters
- Roof recently repointed
- Re-turfed and landscaped garden
- Single garage with electric door
- Located in the Fairview Villas complex
- Peaceful location surrounded by other quality homes
- Low body-corporate fees
- Visitor parking available
- Small pets allowed (Subject to the body corporate approval)
- 26 minute drive to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
- 15km to Brisbane City
- Walking distance to parkland
- 3.9km Albany Creek State School
- 4.5km Aspley State High School
- 700m Aspley and City bus stop
- 550m Local convenience store, Doctors surgery and food outlets
For further information or a private inspection please contact Bonnie Worth 0434 862 887