Acreage/Semi-Rural for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bridgeman Downs
Now and ForeverProperty ID 1562593PURCHASE INFO:
- All genuine written contract offers will be considered
- Settlement in 2017 preferred
- Total 5% deposit preferred when the contract is accepted
- Mid week and Saturday inspections available by appointment
5 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, 4 Toilets, 5 undercover parks , 1 Home office, 1 Home theatre, 1 Gym, 1 Workshop and 1 Swimming pool.
Living on acreage is the dream for many with space for your kids to explore and grow. Add to this an architecturally designed home with multiple living areas that could accommodate the largest of families or extended families...and its just 18 kilometres to the Brisbane CBD. A superb mix.
This property is located on a quiet road in Bridgeman Downs and is secluded from day to day life in amongst other acreage properties. The private driveway whisks you through an intercom connected entrance portico with electronic gates down through delightful landscaped gardens to the front door of your modern, edgy and contemporary home set in an oasis of tranquillity. This is truly a house in harmony with nature.
The double timber and glass entrance doors are an invitation to a journey of discovery that you will be proud to share with all who call. By any standards this home is large 720 m2 with first class fixtures and fittings throughout the home and attention to detail a priority for the owners.
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT THIS PROPERTY:
- Great location!
- 2.6 km to M3 highway and Carseldine Central (Woolworth, restaurants, gym, shops and Medical centre)
- 4.6 km to Aspley Hypermarket and Business precinct
- 7.8 km to Chermside Westfield
- 3.7 km to St Pauls School
- 8.5 km to Prince Charles Hospital
- 18 km to Brisbane CBD
- 6 mins drive to two train stations (Bald Hills & Carseldine)
- 50 Minutes to the Sunshine Coast beaches
- Situated on a huge 2.5 acres block and built in 2005
- Flat 1300 sqm block at the front ideal for horse adjustment, tennis courts, a market garden or develop it to run a business and store your equipment well away from your house.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, large walk in robes and access to the Juliette balcony plus 4 additional large bedrooms with built-ins
- Chef's Kitchen with both gas and electric cooktops, stone top benches, ample storage and a built in dishwasher
- Spacious formal entrance and dining area
- Light filled family room with wood-fired fireplace
- Multiple living zones ensuring privacy for all; enough to hold a 3 generation family
- Oversized high ceiling alfresco deck designed to entertain 20+ people
- Acoustically insulated home theatre with surround sound and large screen format projector
- Office with separate phone and data through the PABX
- 600 bottle temperature controlled cellar
- Fully Equipped Gymnasium that, if needed, can be converted into a 6th bedroom
- Fully self-contained Granny Flat with living area, kitchen, bathroom, its own laundry & a 5th bedroom with built-ins
- Large swimming pool essential for Brisbane summer with a new robotic cleaner
- Electric gates, Intercom system & security screens throughout for peace of mind
- Two zoned ducted air-conditioning for year round comfort
- 6 x rain water tanks totalling 70,000L for irrigation. The majority of the gardens are on an automatic irrigation system.
- 2 car automatic garaging + 3 car carport ready for home and business parking
- Man shed with work bay and greenhouse
- One owner since 2005
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.