House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bridgeman Downs
Drastically Reduced!Property ID 1544469Not many open homes to go now before CHRISTMAS so get in quick to secure this large family home in the sought after location of the "Habitat Estate" in Bridgeman Downs. Lets get you in in time to unwrap those pressies with the family.
Sitting proudly on a huge 870m2 block and backing onto a reserve, homes of this calibre and space are highly sort after and rarely found in the area.
This home is located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac in amongst other quality homes. Close to cycle paths and walk ways for those who love the outdoors.
Experience country living among the gum trees with koalas at your back door, in their natural habitat.
Split level living and multitude living areas which include:
* 4 bedrooms. King size master with ensuite and walk-in-robe, all other bedrooms have built-ins
* 2 bathrooms
* Modern well equipped open plan kitchen with granite bench-tops and walk in pantry
* Spacious lounge with separate dining
* Meals area flowing out onto beautiful timber deck with views over garden and out to bushland
* Double lock up garage with access into home
* Loads of storage throughout
* A generous sized bedroom downstairs will accommodate guests or independent living.
* 1 bathroom
* Study/ large hobby room with storage
* Gym or 6th bedroom, teenage retreat (you choose)
* Home theatre * Wired for overhead projector
* Billiards area
* Music area
* Pub for Dad
* Under covered deck
* Sparkling ground pool with a deck to sit and enjoy the summer
* Large child friendly yard
* Loads of storage
* Garden Shed
Other outstanding features include:
- 3 bathrooms including ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Split system air-conditioning downstairs
- Security alarm system
- Data network throughout the home
- Solar pool heating
- 5000 litre rain water tank
- 3 Phase power
Walking distance to:
-Public and Private schools
-Many shopping centres within minutes away
-McDowall shopping Village, Aspley Hypermarket, Albany Creek Shopping Village and Westfield Chermside Shopping complex.
-Prince Charles Hospital
Don't be disappointed inspect this Prestige Property today.
This home has so much space for large families so is a must to view.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.