House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bridgeman Downs
Exquisite Bridgeman Downs Family Residence in Exclusive Cul-De-SacProperty ID 1463869Sitting proudly in this quaint yet exclusive location, with a cobbled street, this substantial family home has been built with the utmost attention to detail and an inspection is highly recommended.
Upon entering this stunning property, you'll immediately notice the space and sophisticated features on offer. There are multiple living rooms on both levels and the 5th bedroom/study is downstairs with a full bathroom adjoining which makes it an ideal retreat for guests or for use as a home office at the front of the home.
The formal lounge is a great alternative for entertaining or relaxing if the media room is being occupied by other members of the family.
Moving through the central corridor into the heart of the home, an open plan and very generously proportioned kitchen, media and dining area awaits. The kitchen is the show-stopper with stunning Black Forrest Gold' Granite Benches and under cupboard main splashback, butler's pantry with a secondary sink and ample storage space, an impressive Ilve freestanding double range and extraction canopy and best quality Bosch appliances.
The spacious dining area is so large it could also be another living room as there is ample room outside, under the alfresco area, to dine and entertain overlooking the immaculately kept pool. This residence is truly an entertainer's delight.
The attention to detail and quality is unsurpassed with inclusions including ducted air-conditioning, stunning porcelain tiles, high ceilings, quality finishes, fixtures and appliances. There are retractable blinds on all the sliding doors surrounding the alfresco area and secure powder coated aluminium plantation shutters throughout the house. The media room has rosewood timber and glass bifold doors to keep the noise away from the kitchen whilst allowing the light to flood in when required.
The four car garage, with an additional area at the rear for a workshop is rarely seen in today's market and will be a huge incentive for those who like to tinker away or even for motorbikes, a trailer or a boat.
Moving upstairs, the glorious Kwila timber staircase, with its extra width, contributes to the feeling of space and grandeur.
Every bedroom upstairs is privately ensuited and beautifully appointed. The large multipurpose room upstairs has ample built in cabinetry surrounding which makes it an ideal space to study or relax.
The master suite is of substantial proportions and flows seamlessly through to the large walk in robe and ensuite. The ensuite is complete with spa bath, double vanity and plenty of storage and bench space.
Further features bound to be of interest include:
• 4 Bedrooms upstairs, all with private ensuites and built in robes. The master suite has a very large walk in robe and spacious ensuite.
• Another bedroom downstairs with a bathroom adjoining which is ideal as a home office or guest bedroom.
• 3 huge living rooms in total, with the option of utilising the current dining area as another living room if so desired, the versatility on offer is fabulous for larger families
• Magnificent kitchen, with an abundance of cupboards, drawers, butler's pantry with its own sink and preparation area, and breathtaking granite benches of very grand proportions. The Ilve range has 2 ovens and enough burners to suit the fussiest of cooks.
• The dining area is large enough for the biggest of dining settings and is sure to please those who adore entertaining the masses.
• The covered alfresco area is another huge recreational space and is perfect for large parties and family gatherings
• Sparkling, in ground salt water pool will keep the kids entertained throughout the warmer months
• Ducted, multi-zoned, air-conditioning is a must in the Queensland Climate and ensures year round comfort for all
• 4 Car garage with additional area at the rear for a workshop ideal for motor enthusiasts or handymen
• Immaculately kept, inside and out, there's not a thing to do or change. This home is only 4 years young and is in as new' condition
This gorgeous property has been meticulously planned and of quality construction with a sophisticated blend of a neutral colour palette and superior finishes and fixtures. The attention to detail is unsurpassed and an inspection is an absolute must!
For further enquiry or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dwight Colbert
We look forward to meeting you at 15 Dress Circle Court in Bridgeman Downs.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.