House for Sale
- About this property
Prestigious Family Paradise!Property ID 1828141Motivated owners relocated and have reduced for immediate sale!
Impressively designed, 2 storey home with abundant space throughout, this home is perfect for those looking for an oasis to come home to. From the outside, the home is majestic; inside the home is lavish and will be the perfect place for your friends and family to enjoy. If you are looking to downsize the yard work but don't want to compromise the home, this is the property for you! Do not delay your inspection.
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes plus study upstairs
• Master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower head and twin sinks
• Additional downstairs office, very handy to operate your business from home (STCA)
• Multiple living areas including formal lounge/dining room on entry
• Family room off the large functional kitchen, with gas cooktop
• Separate dining room
• Upstairs rumpus/media room
• Large outdoor undercover alfresco area with privacy blinds
• Large family bathroom with jetted tub, downstairs powder room for your guests
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Plenty of storage
• 2 car remote controlled garage with additional designated covered parking space for a caravan
• Low-maintenance tropical gardens with garden shed
• Fully security screened for your peace of mind
• Quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
• Fully fenced manageable backyard
• Surrounded by other quality properties in a sought after estate
• Land size 642m2
• 2.1km* to Warrego Highway access
• 4.3km* to Brassall Shopping Centre
• 6.7km* to Riverlink Shopping Centre
• 8.0km* to Ipswich Hospital
• 8.2km* to St Andrews's Ipswich Private Hospital
• 9.2km* to USQ Ipswich Campus
Plenty of parks and reserves in Brassall.
Please contact the agent to schedule your viewing.