- About this property
- Explore Brassall
Proudly Sold by Kerry Mouton & Wilson TogiaProperty ID 1532929An excellent opportunity awaits to settle yourself into Brassall's most sought after Estate! This wonderful family home has been meticulously maintained and updated by the current owners and is big not only in size but in quality as well. From every aspect of this house you will be amazed!
Featuring 2x powered double lock up garages with drive-through access from the main garage to the rear yard, this home truly utilizes all aspects of space & functionality. There are multiple living areas including Formal & Informal living rooms plus Indoor & Alfresco dining options. The chef's Kitchen is Galley style with breakfast bar and quality appliances, plus ample cupboard space! Oversize sleeping quarters are equipped with built-in robes, ceiling fans, security screens and all are pleasantly carpeted.
Features at a glance include:
- Quality lowset Brick home in Grammar Park Estate
- Secure remote control double garage with internal home access PLUS drive-through access to rear yard
- 2nd powered & remote control DLUG to house the caravan, boat and/or jetski
- Large Alfresco dining overlooking landscaped yard with complete privacy from neighbours
- Formal lounge and dining room with air conditioning and an abundance of light
- Galley style Kitchen with breakfast bar & dishwasher
- Four large bedrooms with built-in robes plus ceiling fans to bedrooms 3 & 4
- King size Master with ensuite, expansive built-in robe, air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Family bathroom with shower & bath, plus separate powder room & toilet
- Internal laundry
- Plantation shutters & security screens throughout
- Solar panels and water tank to help reduce living costs this Summer
- Huge 905m2 allotment on a gentle slope, fully fenced and easy to maintain
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Short walking distance to schools, shops and parks
- 5 minute drive to Ipswich CBD
- House NOT affected by floods!
This property is a must to inspect, come and view the quality fittings and endless features and let this home tick all your boxes! Located close to shops, schools, highway access and with the convenience of the bus stop just 100m away, you will find this well maintained family home is just what you have been searching for.
Call Kerry Mouton and Wilson Togia today to arrange your private inspection!