House for Sale
- About this property
Massive Family Home + Pool + Shed on 4000m²Property ID 1914196Nestled in the quiet and tranquil Parklands Estate, this four-bedroom brick home is conveniently just an eight-minute commute to Stocklands Shopping Centre and many other major retail outlets that are in Kensington. This property is also no more than ten minutes to the Bundaberg CBD, and many other shops, schools and three hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer.
This property offers a generous open design allowing plenty of natural light. Offering four spacious bedrooms with carpet, built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning, this property is well suited to any family. The master bedroom offers an air-conditioner, ceiling fan, a walk-through robe and a spacious ensuite. The main bathroom has also been well-kept, and offers a bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet.
The kitchen is central to the home and offers a functional layout, plenty of storage - large pantry, breakfast bar and quality appliances - dishwasher, wall oven and ceramic cooktop. The dining area is spacious and conveniently adjoins the kitchen and flows out to the outdoor entertaining area. There is also a second living/bar area which is tiled and perfect for indoor entertaining.
Situated on a spacious 4,000m2 allotment, extra features include, but not limited to, an inground pool, double bay shed which has been converted to a teenager's retreat/man cave, full length front and rear verandas', beautiful retained gardens and low maintenance lawns. This property is also fully fenced, fully security screened, steel framed and insulated, with three car accommodation.
At a Glance:
• Quality four-bedroom brick home
• All bedrooms with ceiling fans, built-in robes and air conditioning
• Master bedroom with walkthrough robe and ensuite with shower and toilet
• Main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and toilet
• Immaculate kitchen with plenty of storage and quality appliances
• Spacious lounge and dining areas with extra lounge room with built-in bar
• Fully fenced 4,000m2 allotment with side access
• Inground pool at the rear of the home which is overlooked from the kitchen
• Double bay shed converted to teenager's retreat/man cave
• Full length front and rear verandas
• Steel frame home, fully security screened and insulated
* Large solar system and plenty of drinking water
Contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309 for the most up to date and reliable information on this stunning property.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.