Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bowen Hills
Vibrant Contemporary Lifestyle Apartments in Brisbane's Newest Hot Spotbuy One or Buy the Lot!Property ID 1510479Carmela on Cintra offers luxury living which is appealing to a range of buyers, from first home owners to investor alike. First home owners can take advantage of the $20,000 grant on newly constructed property. With unprecedented low interest rates, there has never been a better time to buy your first home or for investors to add to their property portfolio.
The owners are offering the chance to purchase as individual apartments, or the unique opportunity to buy the whole block as a solid investment which offers a healthy return for years to come. The focus is all about lifestyle when it comes to this vibrant collection of one and three bedroom apartments located in one of Brisbane's fastest growing hot spots.
Carmela on Cintra has purposely been chosen for its proximity to the Brisbane CBD, the lifestyle hub of Newstead with the fashionable Gasworks River precinct, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, the Royal Brisbane Hospital and of course the Bowen Hills train station which is just 2 minutes' walk away, to name but a few. The old saying of location, location, location rings true in every aspect with this exciting new boutique development.
Carmela on Cintra offers spacious apartments with open-plan living areas, large private balconies which capture afternoon breezes and are perfect for entertaining. All apartments feature modern contemporary finishes and are equipped with air-conditioning. The complex also features wheelchair access, off street parking and is pet friendly.
Carmela on Cintra is a new style of living and a refreshing take on the inner city apartment. Setting a benchmark is something the developers strive for on all their propjets, and Carmela will be no different.
DUE FOR COMPLETION Q3 2017
WHEN LOCATION MATTERS:
• Bowen Hills Train Station 350m / 2 min walk
• Gasworks Precinct 400m / 3 min drive
• James Street Precinct 1.3km / 3 min drive
• Royal Brisbane & Womens Hospital 1km / 3 min drive
• Brisbane RNA Showgrounds 750m / 2 min drive
• Breakfast Creek Hotel 1.3km / 3 min drive
• Albion Park Raceway 1.6km / 3 min drive
• Racecourse Road Precinct 3.3km / 5 min drive
• Eagle Farm Racecourse 4.4km / 8 min drive
• Ascot State School 3.1km / 6 min drive
• St Margaret's Anglican Girls School 3.6km / 7 min drive
• Windsor State School 3.4km / 6 min drive
• Northerly Street Organic Markets 1.7km / 5 min drive
• Ballymore Stadium 2.6km / 6 min drive
• QUT Kelvin Grove Campus 3km / 8 min drive
• Victoria Park Golf Complex 1.9km / 5 min drive
Please contact Hamish Bowman on 0410 044 463 or email@example.com or Travis Wentriro on 0410 922 661 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this exciting boutique project.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.