- About this property
- Explore Boronia Heights
Massive Yard! **One Weeks Free Rent to Approved Applicant/S**Property ID 1682628**HOW TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION ONLINE DETAILS BELOW**
Introducing this two storey family home recently refurbished, offering 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, polished timber flooring throughout and modern kitchen with ample storage and electric stainless steel appliances. With nearby Primary School, Boronia Heights Shopping Village, public transport and easy access to Motorway, this property will please.
- Roomy living area which opens out to front verandah, air conditioning and ceiling fan.
- 3 built in bedrooms, main with air conditioning and ceiling fan and air conditioning to bedroom 2.
- Polished timber flooring throughout, great for asthmatics.
- Freshly painted interior.
- Carpeted all purpose room downstairs with kitchenette.
- Modern kitchen with electric stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Garden shed, fully fenced large yard.
- Solar power.
- Double lock up garage.
Special Terms: Property is fully water compliant, pets on application.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT:
Once you have taken a drive past the property, are happy with the location and feel the property is going to meet your needs. Simply click on the BOOK INSPECTION button below or go to our website: www.raywhiteforestlake.com and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
Note: PAYMENT GATEWAY is our preferred methods of payment. This should be considered before applying. All fees and conditions are available online at https://www.ipayrent.com.au/
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves in this respect.