House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Boronia Heights
The Best Valued 4 Br House, do Not Miss Out!Property ID 1663829The greatly reduced price! Big 651m2 Land! The greatest location, only around 200m from IGA, GP, Bus Stops, and all other amenities! Ducted Air-Con, New Kitchen, Big Rain Water Tank, Home Theatre System!!!
Huge Potential here 4 bedrooms + Huge Living Room brick veneer Home situated on a large 651m2 block in the heart of Boronia Heights. A contemporary designed brick home with the back-yard ready to add extra value with large Shed or other projects.
The huge Bedroom #4 is really ideal for the home office that converted from the garage with an installed sliding glass door as its own separate entrance facing to the driveway for your customers.
People say, The location is one of the most important factors of any property and this home is located at 120m from the Route 541 Bus Stop, less than 220 metres to IGA, Corner shops, daycare, Medical Centre, large park reserves and all amenities.
The lucky buyer can enjoy life without any hassle of driving or only a few minutes' drive to the highway giving quick access to the airport, City, and Beaches on the Gold Coast.
The house is ideal for both owner occupants or property rental investment with a good return. Our rental management team appraised for approx. $370/week for a Fantastic rental return.
The current owner is an investor and is committed to selling this investment to start a new project, his loss is your gain if you are serious about making a dollar with a little bit of work this home will be a gold mine spend a little and make a lot!
Yes, this cute home has come to market with a serious price tag!
Just call the agent for your private inspection anytime.
* Open-plan extra-large lounge/living
* Quality sized new kitchen with large pantry
* Four good sized bedrooms three with built-ins
* Separate laundry with plenty space
* Ducted air conditioning and window mounted air-con in master bedroom
* Ceiling fans installed in all bedrooms and living room
* Home theatre system.
* Dining area opens to shaded entertainer's patio in enormous backyard
* Bathroom features separate bath and shower
* All westside windows installed high-quality tints.
* Security Screens
* Separate Toilet
* High Capacity Rain Water Tank
* Brand new high-quality main entrance door
* All amenities in walking distance
* Quiet and Friendly Neighbourhood
* Elevated Block
-Parklands Drive Kindergarten 0.2km
-Boronia Heights Preschool 1.2km
-Park Ridge State High School 2.1km
Large Shopping Complex
-Park Ridge Shopping Centre 3.1km
-Grand Plaza Shopping Centre 4.8 km
-Logan Motor Way 6.4km
-Mount Lindesay Highway 1.8km
Call TAK for your inspection, please! 0418 385 328
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.