House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Boronia Heights
Enough Space for the Family and a Bonus Man CaveProperty ID 1570242Three or four bedroom home set on a large fully fenced 660m2 block. With a Bonus 6x6m Shed or Man Cave. The home also allows for a kids retreat in the converted internal garage. Only Moments to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre and an easy 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD. And 45min to the Gold Coast
The spacious living and dining room opens onto the generous shaded entertainer's patio, while you enjoy cool breezes year round as the wind whips up the street thru the front out to the patio area.
Back inside, the quality sized kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features a breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven. A split-system air conditioning to the living/dining room, plus a 5000-litre water tank.
The main bathroom is also immaculately presented with separate bath and shower, a separate laundry adds convenience, A
* Open-plan living/dining area with 8KW split-system air conditioning
* Dining area opens to shaded entertainer's patio in large, backyard
* Quality sized kitchen with breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven
* Main bathroom features separate bath and shower,
* Four generous, light-filled bedrooms all with built-ins
* Separate laundry with storage and bench space
* 5100-litre water tank;
* Securty Screens
* 1KW solar power
* 300L solar hot water system
* Local shops, doctors, chemists, childcare, bus tops
* Friendly Neighborhood
* Elevated Block
* Quality hardwood construction- they don't build them like that anymore
Call Rean Somai at Ray White Browns Plains on 0401 040 335 to take a closer look.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.