House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Boondall
Bring the Whole Family!Property ID 1563797Long-term owners are reluctantly downsizing.
Yes, that's right, this home has enough space for the whole family and then some! Set on a large 1167m2 block in the heart of Boondall.
This prime piece of real estate has the ability to be subdivided into 2 blocks or will be ideal for a large family with children free to play in this great sized yard.
The kitchen has enough room to accommodate a table to enjoy your morning coffee or the kids can sit and do their homework while you prepare dinner.
With 3 bedrooms plus a study or 4th bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a large rumpus room there is plenty of space for your extended family or when you entertain guests.
This home has a lot to offer a family with some features being split system air conditioning throughout, terracotta tiled roof, cavity brick construction and side access to the backyard with plenty of room for a caravan or boat. This home will not last long!!!
* 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes plus study or 4th bedroom Air Conditioned
* 2 bathrooms with built in vanities and one with a bath
* Massive room adjoining double lock up garage which can be used as a rumpus, media room or workshop for the home handyman
* Large kitchen with American Oak cupboards and drawers Air Conditioned
* Formal lounge and dining room well positioned near kitchen Air Conditioned
* Spacious covered entertaining area with ceiling fans
* 1167m2 block with the ability to split in two
* Satellite dish with access to over 160 international TV channels
* Established fruit trees and veggie garden
* Water tanks with 23,000 litre water capacity
* Cavity brick home with terracotta tiled roof
* Side access to the backyard and room to house a caravan or boat
THE LOCAL AREA:
* Boondall Train station approx. 2-minute drive
* St. Joseph's Nudgee College is only a 2-minute drive or approx. 18-minute walk
* Boondall State School is only a 2-minute drive or approx. 14-minute walk
* Brisbane Entertainment Centre is only a 2-minute drive
* College Green Parkland only a short walk and has two off leash dog areas, one for small dogs and another for large dogs
* Walk or Ride your bike to Boondall Wetlands Park and Bike tracks
* Only a short 11-minute drive to Nudgee (dog off leash) Beach for those precious dogs
* Prince Charles & Holy spirit hospital approx. 14-minute drive
* Chermside Shopping Centre approx. 12-minute drive
* Central business district of Centro Taigum is a 3-minute drive and has Post-office, cafes, local shopping and banks
* CBD approx. 20 minutes' drive via inner city bypass tunnel
* Airport approx. 15-minute drive
* Sunshine Coast is approximately one-hour drive
* Gold Coast is also approximately one-hour drive
* Short drive to various public and private schools
* New Coles and Aldi a short 4-minute drive located in Taigum, which has recently opened with cafes and specialty shops
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.