- About this property
- Explore Bonogin
Sold by Matt MicallefProperty ID 1535641Nestled at the end of the cul-de-sac in your very own palm tree paradise it is with great pride and confidence I bring you this beautiful, stunning and absolutely private abode. Whether you need to escape from the city's hustle and bustle or create for filling friendships with the resident parrots and rainbow lorikeets, this property presents a unique and overwhelming living environment. Sitting on 3.225 acres (13051m2) of vast open land with the majority of this property possessing the luxury of being self-maintained.
Completely surrounded by what is considered to be one of the Gold Coast's rarer property palm collections; a large array of flora serves as constant reminder of just how good Queensland living really is.
* 3 spacious bedrooms plus a separate study
* 9 foot ceilings
* Several living and entertaining areas with forest views
* 3.225 Acres (13051m2) of vast open land
* Two points of access with two separate driveways
* Split cycle air conditioning
* Double lock up garage
* 3m verandas on the front of the home
* 1 Extra-large water tank and 1 small water tank totalling 25,500 Litres
* 2 Sheds - one equipped with electricity and water
Positioned minutes from fantastic state and private schools, a short 10 minute drive to Robina Town Centre, the M1 motorway and a further 5 minutes to Gold Coasts most iconic beaches, escaping from the busy hustle and bustle whilst still being in arms reach is easily achieved.
If you are looking for complete privacy, a peaceful lifestyle and the ability to personalize, then look no further, this is the property for you.
I look forward to assisting you with all your inquiries.