House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bli Bli
Exceptional Value! Ocean View, Tennis Court, Heated Pool, Quiet Cul-De-Sac! It's a 'Must See'!Property ID 1524902AMAZING PROPERTY!! Located in an enclave of prestige homes, offering magnificent views of the Bli Bli Valley out to the ocean, only very will few experience the privilege of living in such a beautiful location.
Astute Buyers will appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer:
- Stunning ocean views.
- Generous proportions throughout.
- Huge raked ceilings throughout the kitchen, living & dining area.
- Living room with combustion fire heater.
- Lovely timber kitchen with large walk in pantry, gas cooking & double door fridge space.
- Timber feature doors throughout.
- Huge billiard room with bar and working fire place.
- 4 large bedrooms all with large built in robes + ceiling fan.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, large en-suite with spa bath and private balcony to admire the view.
- Additional sitting room.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Ducted air-conditioning and ducted vacuum.
- Beautiful veranda and decks.
- Down stairs offers an office with separate entrance plus a second small room with toilet & shower, ideal for a home business.
- Half size tennis court with lighting.
- Back entertaining area accessed by the billiard/rumpus room or the main living area.
- Solar heated in-ground concrete pool with entertaining gazebo and bathroom.
- Back to base alarm system.
- Fenced 1143m2 block with lovely landscaped gardens and fruit trees.
- 3 extra large garages with LOADS of storage plus work benches.
- Children's playground/park across the road.
Even the most fastidious of Buyer's will be impressed with this amazing home. An absolute entertainer's delight, be the envy of all your friends and family, they will never want to leave!
Located in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, just 12 minutes to the Sunshine Coast's pristine beaches, major shopping, Maroochydore airport and hospitals and just minutes to local shops, primary school and access to the Bruce Highway.
I cannot emphasize enough the need for you to view this property first hand!
For more information or to view this beautiful property, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.