Rural Livestock Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Blackall
One of Blackall's BestProperty ID 1647550"Norwood", Blackall, QLD
• 8km* west of Blackall off the Landsborough Highway
• 21,377.98ha* (52,825* acres) freehold in 23 titles
• Primarily gidgee and boree scrub country that has been thoughtfully developed growing good stands of buffel grass
with areas of mitchell grass downs
• Two capped artesian bores dispersing water to troughs and cup and saucers
• Cattle yards with undercover work area, air operated cattle crush and calf cradle
• Estimated carrying capacity of 3,000 steers to bullocks
• Five bedroom homestead, two cottages, machinery shed, five stand shearing shed and workers quarters
"Norwood" has been developed into one of Blackall's standout cattle enterprises, a true working cattle property that has stood the test of time and has been in the one family for 80 years.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.