House for Sale
- About this property
Best Vaue Buy on the Waterfront in Birtinya - Don't Miss OutProperty ID 1922464If you're looking for a stunning one-level waterfront home that exemplifies the Sunshine Coast lifestyle then this could be it. Lovingly designed by its savvy owners, this near new home on the Pangali Canal at Birtinya is sure to tick all your boxes.
From the moment you step through the front door you'll be impressed by the spaciousness and quality of this flawless property. An intuitive design combined with a soft pallet of colours results in a contemporary home that is flowing and timeless. High ceilings, wide hallways and spectacular views are just the beginning. Central to the home is a beautiful galley kitchen, flowing effortlessly on to open plan living areas and outdoor entertaining area through to a gorgeous pool. The master suite is comfortable offering a large walk -in-robe and ensuite. Stunning high quality finishes and beautiful lighting complete the picture.
If you're looking for something new but don't want the hassle of building, then this could be your perfect solution. You can walk right in, unpack and be enjoying sunset drinks on your balcony all in one day. The owners are regretfully selling their beautiful home due to travelling work commitments, so be quick to secure this little piece of paradise as your own.
If you're an investor looking for a sure thing then you can't go past the suburb of Birtinya which has been touted as one of South East Queensland's top property hotspots with the opening of the new Sunshine Coast hospital and health precinct.
In a nutshell:
• 398sm block with a 12.5m canal frontage and the ability to install a pontoon
• Fantastic views up and down the canal with a perfect aspect capturing the morning sun and cool afternoon breezes
• Open plan living flowing effortlessly on to the outdoor alfresco dining area, pool and canal
• Designer galley kitchen with stone benches, modern appliances including gas stove top
• 2.4 m high ceilings with ducted air conditioning and additional ceiling fans
• Separate laundry and remote double garage for storing those lifestyle extras
• Lifestyle buying at its best with kilometers of biking and walking tracks at your door and the canal for the kayaking and paddle board enthusiasts
• Stones' throw away from the un-spoilt beaches of Wurtulla and Currimundi and the popular Currimundi Lake
• Situated in a whisper-quiet setting at the southern end of Birtinya with no through traffic
• Minutes from the new Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct which will include a major shopping and entertainment district with cafs and bars, restaurants, cinemas and retail outlets that are under currently construction.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.