- About this property
- Explore Birtinya
Sold by Steven AllenProperty ID 1736679This is your opportunity to be the very first owner of a newly built family home in Birtinya. The house packs a whole lot on to this 406m2 block, featuring 4 generous bedrooms, Main with ensuite and walk-in robe, media room, open plan living areas and an alfresco to enjoy in all seasons. There is plenty of space for everyone in the family, and you can move in and enjoy all of this just in time for Christmas!
This home in Birtinya is perfectly situated close to everything you could ask for. There is a large park directly across the street, the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Health precinct just around the corner, and child care and schools not far away. Kawana shopping world and some of the Coasts most famous beaches are all in easy reach too, making this area highly sought after.
Just a few inclusions are:
- Hip, valley, gable end, colourbond roof (Custom Orb) profile with Anit-Con Blanket under roof.
- Raked roof, flat ceiling, lined and sealed to front entry porch with one 140mm x 140mm stained Mer-bue timber support posts.
- Colorbond fascia and gutter.
- Concrete floor slab upon in-ground concrete perimeter footing.
- Brick external walls, cement rendered and painted, with Hardies feature weatherproof external cladding to front of garage and kitchen pantry.
- Sisalation (moisture proof barrier) fixed to timber frame behind brickwork and Hardies weatherproof external cladding.
- 2550mm high ceilings throughout.
- Powder coated aluminium windows and glass sliding doors and 1200mm entry door.
- Security screens to all opening windows, stainless steel view screen security screens to front elevation louvre windows, living room stacker doors and bedroom 1 sliding doors.
- Belgotex timber look planking to halls, kitchen and living.
- Floor to ceiling wall tiles to main bathroom and ensuite.
- Media room adjacent to living areas with dual cavity sliding doors.
- Spacious ensuite to main bedroom. Stone bench top, twin basins inset into bench top. Full width of ensuite shower with accessories niche. Dual shower heads with large rainwater shower rose.
- Main bathroom with free standing bath, stone bench top with basin inset in bench top, large shower.
- Separate back-to-wall, close-coupled, dual flush toilet suite.
- Built-in wardrobes to bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 each with Melamine top shelf, chrome plated hanging rail and mirror faced sliding access doors.
- Walk-in wardrobe to bedroom one with joinery fit-out, his & hers hanging.
- Samsung reverse cycle air-conditioning unit installed to service living/dining area. 6.8kw
Land size: 406m2
House size (total area): 220.83m2
Please contact me for a full inclusions list of this brand new home. This is your opportunity to own a slice of paradise, book you inspection today!