- About this property
- Explore Birtinya
Sensational Living on the Canal at BirtinyaProperty ID 1547516If you're looking for a stunning one-level waterfront home that exemplifies the Sunshine Coast lifestyle then this could be it. Lovingly designed by its savvy owners and only just over a year old, this home on the Pangali Canal at Birtinya is sure to tick all your boxes.
From the moment you step through the front door into the gorgeous foyer you'll be impressed by the spaciousness and quality of this flawless property. An intuitive design combined with a soft pallet of colours results in a contemporary home that is flowing and timeless. High ceilings, wide hallways and spectacular views are just the beginning.
Central to the home is a beautiful galley kitchen, flowing effortlessly on to open plan living areas and outdoor dining area through to a gorgeous pool. The master suite is decadent with a large walk -in-robe and ensuite, with uninterrupted views up and down the canal making it perfect for those Sunday morning lie ins. A fourth large bedroom with its own private courtyard and separate entrance has been cleverly designed for those who want to capitalise on a lifestyle balance and run a business from home.
Stunning timber joinery, quality finishes and beautiful lighting complete the picture. And if you love gardening, a clever mix of old English, French countryside and Queensland tropics will ensure you're surrounded by pops of colour all year around.
If you're looking for something new but don't want the hassle of building, then this could be your perfect solution. You can walk right in, unpack and be enjoying sunset drinks on your balcony all in one day. The owners are regretfully selling their beautiful home due to travelling work commitments, so be quick to secure this little piece of paradise as your own.
And if you're an investor looking for a sure thing then you can't go past the suburb of Birtinya which has been touted as one of South East Queensland's top property hotspots with the pending opening of the new Sunshine Coast hospital and health precinct.
In a nutshell:
• 482sm block with a 14.7m canal frontage and the ability to install a pontoon
• Fantastic views up and down the canal with a perfect aspect capturing the morning sun and cool afternoon breezes
• Open plan living flowing effortlessly on to the outdoor alfresco dining area, pool and canal
• Designer galley kitchen with stone benches, soft close drawers and high end appliances including gas stove top
• Walk through pantry with display shelves for unlimited storage options
• 2.7 m high ceilings with ducted air conditioning and additional ceiling fans
• Large laundry and extra-wide remote double garage for storing those lifestyle extras
• One of the bedrooms with courtyard and separate entry, perfect for operating a business from home
• Lifestyle buying at its best with kilometers of biking and walking tracks at your door and the canal for the kayaking and paddle board enthusiasts
• Stones' throw away from the un-spoilt beaches of Wurtulla and Currimundi and the popular Currimundi Lake
• Situated in a whisper-quiet setting at the southern end of Birtinya with no through traffic
• Minutes from the new Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct which will include a major shopping and entertainment district with cafs and bars, restaurants, cinemas and retail outlets