Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bilinga
Premier Beachfront Residence - Entire Floor Apartment 418m* on Title with 3 Car Lock up GarageProperty ID 1817861Experience the ultimate in beachfront living with this ultra spacious apartment, boasting an impressive 418m* on title.
Incorporating sleek coastal design and sophisticated spaces, the apartment covers the entire third level and is one of only four residences in a boutique building.
From the marble-floor lift lobby, a secure glass door opens to provide keyless entry with an impressive coral stone wall feature.
The kitchen serves as the centre point of the home to entertain family and friends, whilst the main living area has been cleverly designed to maximise amazing seascape vistas and provides the perfect integration between indoor and outdoor living.
Expansive oceanfront balconies showcase the preferred north / east aspect with a coastal panorama spanning from Rainbow Bay north to Stradbroke Island.
The master includes a deluxe ensuite, whilst a separate wing features three generous sized bedrooms for family or guests.
The home is complete with large home theatre, smart Cbus technology and three car secure basement garage.
Truly a unique offering, this prestige beachfront apartment is unquestionably a trophy residence for the Southern Gold Coast and is unsurpassed in quality and concept.
** INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - CONTACT TROY DOWKER on 0409 057 087 **
- High quality finishes of marble, coral-stone and timber
- Separate family or guest wing; powder room
- 1 of only 4 residences in a boutique building
- Stone kitchen with Butler's pantry and induction cooking
- Large home theatre, suspended fireplace, 3.5 bathrooms
- Sonos sound system, full security with Key Pad or FOB access
- Smart technology with C bus lighting and remote-control blinds
- Black butt timber floors, 2.7*m ceiling heights
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning, 3 car lockup garage
- Residents swimming pool, spa and BBQ area in private courtyard
- Adjoining safe patrolled beach; family friendly environment
- Ideal lock and leave or as a permanent home; private and secure
- Lifestyle enthusiasts will love the scenic ocean way that connects direct to Kirra cafe precinct and Rainbow Bay from the front door.
- Body Corporate levies, $247.95* per week
- Permanent Rental Market Opinion, $1,300 - $1,450* per week
The ultra - convenient locale provides close proximity to major infrastructure, shopping facilities, M1 motorway, many Gold Coast attractions and domestic / international airport.
Marketed in conjunction with John Rankin from Armstrong Gold Coast 0418 591 202
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.