Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Biggera Waters
Sellers Says Bring Me All Offers - Spacious, Light Filled, Apartment!Property ID 1536882If you are looking for space, then this extra large 171m2 apartment is for you. Light filled and beautifully presented, the large open plan living, dining and kitchen all flow out through floor-to-ceiling stacking doors onto the generous and very private terrace. Entertaining is easy in the fully-equipped kitchen with quality appliances. The generous master bedroom suite with large en-suite also has sliding doors to the wrap around terrace and is tucked away at the rear of the apartment offering quiet and privacy.
A sun filled, landscaped terrace surrounds this stunning ground floor apartment and offers year round entertaining, that's elevated to afford both privacy from the street and commanding views of The Broadwater and Wave Break Island. This terrace apartment offers an exclusive lock-up-and-go lifestyle and features louvre shutters, offering residents both privacy and security. If you are downsizing then this apartment has all the space you could want both inside and outside.
'Waters Edge' is perfectly positioned on the Broadwater in Biggera Waters and is only metres to the sparkling Broadwater. You can enjoy the benefits of low maintenance apartment living; designed for casual, relaxed living, these apartments are aimed at the discerning owner occupier or someone looking for a higher end rental property. Nothing compares with living on the waterfront. Waters Edge is a residential development that captures the very essence of that sought after lifestyle.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and quality European appliances
• Separate study/dining area
• Master bedroom - walk in robe, generous en-suite
• Separate European' laundry
• Ducted personal control air-conditioning
• Large terrace with plantation shutters and wide stacker doors.
• 2 side by side secure parking spaces
• Crim-Safe security doors throughout
• Rental potential $500-$550pw
• Council and water rates approx. $2400 per year
• Fully equipped private gymnasium
• 25m heated lap and recreational pool
• Heated spa
• Outdoor poolside BBQ and entertainment terrace
• Extensive landscaped gardens and water features
• Audio intercom system
• Security access to all floors levels
• Separate visitor car parking
• Pet friendly subject to body corporate approval
Close to the Broadwater, sun drenched beaches, parks and an array of fine restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.