Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Biggera Waters
East Quays Two is an Absolute Waterfront Development Comprising of 3 Bed/2 Bath + Study and 2 Bed/2 Bath + Study Apartments.Property ID 1344165East Quays Two is an absolute waterfront development comprising of 3 bed/2 bath + study and 2 bed/2 bath + study apartments.
Featuring resort style living and facilities including pool, spa, sauna, gymnasium, a resident's lounge along with outdoor waterfront green spaces allowing all residents to enjoy the Gold Coast waterfront living lifestyle.
The Apartments feature
• Open Plan Living
• Larger apartments with large balcony for alfresco dining and entertaining
• Stone bench tops
• Miele stainless steel kitchen appliances including Dishwasher & Gas cooktop
• Gloss tiled living areas, quality carpet in bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• Large balconies with tinted glass stackable sliders and glass balustrade, bringing the outdoors in and embracing the Gold Coast Lifestyle
• Ducted heating and cooling
• High 2.7m Acoustic ceilings with down lights through out
• Separate laundry, dryer included
• Secure Parking, security key access to entry and to each level of the building including intercom in each apartment
• Resort Style Living ~ Pool, Spa, Sauna, Residents Lounge and Gymnasium
• Waterfront living, skyline views, gold coast lifestyle
• Low Body Corporate fees
• High speed Wi-Fi provided by the developer
• Onsite management rights retained by developer
What's at your doorstep:
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre, immediate pedestrian access. Harbour Side markets 5 minutes' walk. Griffith University 5 minutes' drive. Griffith University Hospital 7 minutes' drive. Walking distance to public transport. The Broadwater 7 minutes' drive. Southport Central Business District 15 minutes' drive
The Northern corridor of the Gold Coast is currently experiencing a major infrastructure boom with the 2018 Commonwealth Games being hosted on the Gold Coast. East Quays Two is perfectly positioned for this bringing you the Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle.
Construction has commenced and is well underway on East Quays One with the anticipated completed by August 2015 and displays open in May 2015.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.