House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Benowa
Family Living Sought-After Benowa!Property ID 1545240Positioned in a central and sought-after part of Benowa, this lovely residence will appeal to families, downsizers and investors alike!
Comprising of 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite, and modern timber floors throughout this home has a large updated kitchen with gas cooking and modern interiors throughout. Ideal for families this property has a sparkling in-ground pool and timber deck area, with well established gardens and a sun-filled north facing backyard.
This property is located in the Benowa Schools catchment and within walking distance to St Kevin's School, Benowa Gardens, Pindara private hospital, Botanical Gardens and public transport
- Master with ensuite
- Spacious home with 4 bedrooms & bedrooms
- Large in-ground salt water pool and timber deck area pool safety compliant
- 663m2 block with north facing backyard
- Double carport with auto garage door
- Fully fenced and secure property, great for kids and a dog
- Popular and central location in Benowa
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- Separate toilet and laundry with good storage
- Established manicured gardens
- 5KW Solar panels
- Currently tenanted for $650 per week
Be quick to contact us on this one as properties like this in the Benowa catchment are hard to find!
Benowa is renown for it's convenient and central location, and is regarded as a desirable suburb of the Gold Coast, situated just 5 km's to the world famous Surfers Paradise beaches and within 2 km's to Gold Coast Turf Club home to the Magic Millions. Benowa enjoys a wealth of infrastructure that is unmatched anywhere else on the Gold Coast!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.