House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Benaraby
Desirable Acreage HavenProperty ID 1703127What a home! Located in one of the most popular locations in Benaraby, you will discover this lovely circuit of impressive homes and properties as you drive around Panorama Circuit - a truly pleasurable and peaceful location.
This property is appealing from the street, with both private and low maintenance native trees and shrubs fronting the property you'll feel pulled to drive through the gates to the wide, inviting steps onto the veranda. It's not until you actually step onto the verandah that you see the huge deck which is an amazing addition to the home and a place to relax, unwind and entertain as the day comes to a close.
Less than 15 minutes into Gladstone and like all buyers purchasing acreage - they ultimately buy for a number of reasons; to have additional land, room for the kids and pets, or perhaps to grow fresh produce...whatever the reason it's certainly a lifestyle change for the better.
With a large 3 bay powered shed and room under the home for a work shop, or in this particular case a gym hub' the options are endless. Features of this property include:
• 4961m2 gentle slope at the rear of the block, fully fenced;
• 9 x 7.5 metre fully powered shed (3 bay) with ceiling fans;
• Ceiling fans throughout, Main Bedroom S/S Air con, en suite and WIR;
• Big entertaining deck with built in bar ideal area for dining and watching the footy;
• Chicken pen and green house, property backs onto bushland with fire break between;
• Native bushes and trees also lemon, lime and mandarin trees.
Call Julie Wood to arrange your private inspection today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.