- About this property
- Explore Beerwah
Owners Transferred! Quick Sale RequiredProperty ID 1561204Stunning acre property, ideally positioned in the picturesque Township of Beerwah offers the size, position, privacy, and quality of presentation with attention to detail, lovely nature outlooks and magnificent bush and nature back drops in total harmony with the environment from every part while you are only a few minutes away from all main amenities.
Built for practicality, amazingly blending modern interior with uncompromising beauty of the surrounding nature, great bush views, offering privacy and positioned for peace, capturing the true essence of Sunshine Coast hinterland living.
On offer we have:
• 3 large Bedrooms with built in wardrobes, master with en suite, plus bonus room would suit office, studio or 4th bedroom
• 2 Bathrooms and toilets,
• 4530m2 of usable land
• Ideally positioned modern kitchen, with quality appliances and great amount of cupboards,
• separate dining and living room with large windows all around and sliding doors leading to the undercover entertaining area and offering magnificent views of the surrounding nature
• Undercover entertaining area overlooking the lush green 1 acre of land
• Separate lined dwelling perfect for home office or man cave
• Double car port
• Wide access for all kind of vehicles
• 25,000 litres of water with a bore plumbed to the house
• 2- 3m x 3m sheds perfect for workshop or storage
Properties of that quality, presentation, street and price point are very rare and once on the market never last.
Don't miss out on the property of your dreams, call today for your own private inspection.