House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Beerwah
Simply IrresistibleProperty ID 1516487Stunning large property, 1,898 m2 app. ideally positioned and totally in tune with the environment in Beerwah Township, the property offers the size, position, privacy, and quality of presentation with the attention to detail, lovely nature outlooks and magnificent bush and mountain back drops in total harmony with the environment from every part while you are only a couple minutes away from all main local amenities.
Built for practicality, amazingly blending modern interior with uncompromising beauty of the surrounding nature, good views of the Glass House Mountains, offering privacy, surrounded by nature and positioned for peace and quiet, capturing the true essence of Sunshine Coast hinterland living.
Located in the outskirts of Beerwah Township with its progressive shopping precinct, education centers (public and private primary and high school), sports centers, public transport, medical facilities and all that under half hour away from the best that the Sunshine Coast has to offer, with Brisbane well under 1 hours' drive away.
On offer we have:
• Brilliantly conceptualized and build large brick home.
• Amazing amount of street appeal.
• Brilliant entry way leading to the common and open plan living areas.
• 4 Bedrooms all with build ins, master with large walk in robe and large en suite.
• Ideally positioned modern kitchen with breakfast bar, great amount of cupboards and walk in pantry overlooking the open plan living area.
• Magnificent open plan living/dining with large windows and sliding doors leading to the picturesque and private yard and property.
• Separate family/entertaining area with bay windows for natural light capturing the essence of the brilliant property.
• 2 Bathrooms and 2 toilets.
• Extensive undercover entertaining /BBQ areas ideally positioned and magnificently presented offering the ultimate entertaining/family outdoor environment.
• 2 car secure accommodation with internal access to the house.
• Multiple access for all vehicles, caravans, trailers, toys etc leading to a combination of sheds ideally positioned to suit the most demanding of buyers.
• 1. 6 mtrs X 6 mtrs shed
• 2. 4 mtrs X 9 mtrs shed
• 3. 4 mtrs X 9 mtrs shed, 3.4 mtrs app. High front roller door and rear roller door
The home is complete with exquisite floor covering throughout, wonderfully presented feature walls, air conditioners in the open plan living/dining and main bedroom, ceiling fans everywhere and security on all doors, superbly appointed niches, delicate appointment of lights and a large amount of floor to ceiling windows as well as strategically positioned large sliding doors and bay windows for natural light and easy access between the inside and outside entertainment areas that seamlessly blend with the environment and capture the true essence of modern Sunshine Coast living.
The property is complete with amazing presentation with stunning easy care gardens, wonderful walkways, mature trees, stunning flower beds, mountain views, total privacy, as well as an incredible amount of street appeal makes this property an absolute must to inspect.
Inspection by appointment only, call the exclusive agent today for your own private inspection.