House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Beerwah
Live the Life you LoveProperty ID 1481397HAPPY DAYS!
Great property in arguably the best new developed areas in the magnificent Beerwah Township, only a couple of minutes from the retail and commercial center of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
Great size, excellent position and privacy on an idyllically positioned property with wonderful outlook at a market friendly price, brilliantly presented 1/2 Acre property (2,000 m2 app.) situated at one of the most sought after areas in Beerwah Township.
The large property offers an amazing amount of potential for the astute buyer with a large slightly elevated and easy to use land parcel, mountain and treetop views, huge amount of street appeal, easy access, perfect position offering privacy and all that within a short drive to the center of the thriving commercial and retail center of the Beerwah Township.
On offer we have:
• 1/2 Acre (2,000 m2 app.) of idyllic property perfectly positioned in arguably the best spot in the area.
• Huge brick and tile home over 300 m2 under roof designed to enhance the ideal Sunshine Coast living.
• 4 Bedrooms, master with en suite and walk in robe.
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Entertainer's kitchen, with a good amount of cupboard space, and large breakfast bar overlooking the Open plan kitchen, dining, living with large sliding doors and windows leading to the family size private undercover entertaining area.
• Large open plan living/dining room
• Large separate family/entertaining room
• Separate 3rd living area perfectly positioned to create the ideal guests, in-laws, teenage family accommodation leading to 3 bedrooms bathroom and toilet
• Separate large office and
• Separate large media room
• 2 car secure accommodation in the house.
• Family size undercover entertaining area with mountain and tree top views overlooking the all nearby properties ideal for the quiet time at home or the large entertaining in total privacy
• In ground swimming pool, with the undercover entertaining area creating a great spot for the family or the entertainer.
• 6 m X 15 mtrs app. man's haven (shed) with 3 roller doors and a large concrete apron for more cars or toys and the perfect driveway.
The property is complete with solar panels, concrete driveways, great street appeal, mountain and tree top views, offering the ideal opportunity to get into the market in this exclusive area of the hinterland as well as the potential of the quality and lifestyle that we all dream off when we talk a the Great Sunshine Coast Living.
Inspection by appointment, call Theo today for your opportunity to inspect a truly large home set in a great property and on a stunning location.