House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Bargara
Lakefront - Lakeviews - LifestyleProperty ID 1699273This 2 storey 4 bedroom executive residence is located on the lakeside of Fairway Drive in Bargara. It has uninterrupted lake and ocean views from all 4 bedrooms, living rooms and outdoor entertaining areas. The property offers excellent street appeal and includes the following features;
• Separate living room - Tasmanian oak flooring, sliding door access to undercover outdoor entertaining area.
• Dining room
• Open Plan Kitchen/Family room with breakfast bar, double fridge space, servery to living room, gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sink, large pantry, sliding door access to pool and undercover outdoor entertaining areas.
• Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, ensuite with vanity, shower and toilet, sliding door access to additional undercover outdoor entertaining area.
• Modernised functional laundry with ample bench space and cupboards.
• Separate Toilet.
• Under stairs storage.
• 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, sliding door access to 2 separate balconies. One bedroom is set up as a guest suite with tea/coffee making facilities and built in mini fridge.
• Bathroom with vanity and shower.
• Separate toilet.
The property has downlights throughout, air-conditioning in the master bedroom and living rooms and ceiling fans throughout.
External features include;
• Rendered exterior, colour bond roof and cream joinery throughout.
• Private front courtyard.
• 2 car garage and additional undercover parking for golf buggy, trailer, or small boat.
• Large undercover entertaining and alfresco areas.
• In-ground salt water swimming pool with glass pool fencing.
• Fully landscaped with irrigated lawns, with manicured garden beds and direct access onto the lake.
• Second storey balcony off bedrooms 2 and 3 and private balcony of bedroom 4 with glass balcony panels to maximise the lake and ocean views.
Bargara is one of Bundaberg's premier beach side suburbs, renowned for its beautiful beaches, vibrant town centre with cafes, boutiques and restaurants, landscaped streetscapes, pathways for walking and cycling and golf course. This property is all about lifestyle - go fishing or kayaking direct from your back yard, relax by the pool, or just take in the water views and watch the resident birdlife such as pelicans, ducks and swans.
Come and enjoy this enviable lifestyle with a climate that is rated as the 4th best in the world.
Contact Tania Bunyan on mobile 0488 918588 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange a private inspection.