- About this property
- Explore Bardon
Charming Cottage with Northern Aspect!Property ID 1714849With an alluring presence that blends charming appeal with exquisite heritage features, this ideally elevated cottage exemplifies superb family living, positioned in a prime Bardon locale!
Immaculately presented, the home is defined by breathtaking leadlight detailing, neutral architraves and skirting boards, ornate breezeways, Blackbutt timber floor boards and idyllic VJ wallboards throughout.
Be welcomed by the gracious formal sitting room filled with natural lighting where the home's expansive open plan design can be appreciated as the living, dining, and entertainer's kitchen flow seamlessly outdoors onto the delightful alfresco deck.
Just off this family friendly space are three generous bedrooms with built-in storage and rich timber flooring, including the master bedroom with its huge floor-to-ceiling built-in wardrobe and relaxing bay window.
Before journeying outside to enjoy the manicured backyard, take a moment to appreciate the character enriched main bathroom with claw-foot bathtub and the expansive kitchen framed by sun-soaked casement windows.
Fully equipped with beautiful custom cabinetry, wrap-round preparation bench, ample storage options, and an exceptional outlook over the home's picturesque outdoor area, this ideal living area is sure to impress buyers with young children and pets.
Within 5km of the city, less than 100m from the local 'Lewin Street Store' cafe, parklands and public transport options, and just a short drive from the iconic Bardon, Paddington and Rosalie shopping precincts, this outstanding residence is sure to put a tick in every box!
Additional Features Include:
* Northern aspect across the suburban vista and out to Mount Coo-Tha
* Secure electric dual car garaging with huge under house storage area
* Split system air-conditioning
* Vegetable patch and children's fort
* Fully-fenced yard with dual side access
* Flexible floor plan with potential to renovate further
* Close proximity to premier schools including Ithaca Creek State School, Marist College Ashgrove, St Joseph's School, Bardon State School, Ashgrove State School and Stuartholme School
Please contact Andrew Murray on 0411 087 778 for further information or to arrange your inspection privately outside of scheduled open home times!