- About this property
- Explore Bardon
Unique Opportunity - Must be SoldProperty ID 1569360Showcasing impeccably maintained period features, this stunning Federation Queenslander includes light filled interiors, expansive proportions and stylish presentation, whilst overlooking a peaceful and private woodland setting, all within only 4.5kms of the CBD. This family character home of grace and charm, with wonderful indoor / outdoor circulation is on offer and will no doubt impress the most discerning buyer.
Offering unrivalled convenience, being walking distance to quality state and private schools, rapid CBD transport, public greenspaces, caf's, restaurants, shops and multiple lifestyle attractions, this beautiful home is situated in a much sought after, high growth area.
• Exquisite family residence with multiple living areas
• Brilliant separation perfect for the growing family
• Open plan living area, elegant formal entry and dining room
• Pleasant kitchen overlooking the front courtyard
• Tranquil upper and lower decks with lush green vistas perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Versatile floor plan spread over two levels
• Master bedroom opens to a large sun dappled lower balcony
• Gorgeous traditional bathrooms including the extensive use of New York marble to the upper level Art Deco style bathroom.
• Original timber floors, high ornate ceilings and archways
• Side access available, storage room / cellar
• Fully ducted air conditioning to the upper level and quality split systems to the lower level
• 933m2 block of prime inner city land
• Architectural plans available for proposed extension / full renovation
• Walking distance to Rainworth State School, Bardon State School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary school and Stuartholme School.
• Close to CBD transport, quality cafs & restaurants and public greenspaces including Toowong Botanical Gardens, Slaughter Falls picnic grounds and Mt Cootha.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to secure your new family home, call today to arrange an inspection.