- About this property
- Explore Banyo
Opportunity Knocks! Fabulous Queenslander on 756m²!Property ID 1827791Much loved and first time on the market in 70 years, it gives us great pleasure to represent this beautiful Queenslander and now is your chance to secure a piece of Banyo history.
Situated in a quiet and thriving pocket on a vast 756sqm block, this home is crying out for new owners to enjoy and transform for many years to come.
The undeniable potential this home offers to the market will certainly generate a lot of interest and an inspection is highly recommended.
As soon as you enter the property you will immediately notice the beautiful hardwood flooring, unique cornicing, casement windows and all the traditional features you hope to find in a home of this calibre with so much character.
Boasting a charming street presence, rare block size, three well sized bedrooms, spacious lounge and dining areas plus a sunroom and study, this home certainly provides all the necessary space and ideal requirements for a buyer wanting the perfect canvas to carry out a quality renovation in a booming suburb and an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Original bathroom with shower and single basin
- Separate sunroom and study
- Spacious lounge and dining room- both include ceiling fans
- Well sized, original kitchen with double sink, ceiling fan and ample preparation and storage space
- Traditional features including beautiful hardwood flooring, casement windows and original cornicing
- The versatility of a vast 756sqm parcel of flat land, plenty of space for kids and pets to play
- Completely concreted area underneath house with laundry and W/C and ample storage space
- Large storage shed with undercover area found at rear of property- perfect for further storage or man shed.
- Close proximity to reputable schools, various public transport options and local caf/ shopping precincts
- And much more!
This home offers everything to the astute buyer with an appreciation for history and who wants to maximise the endless potential this character filled home has to offer.
Surrounded by quality homes and in a centrally located street - if you are looking for your next project, an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 97 Musgrave Road, Banyo.