House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Banyo
Perfect First Home or Ideal Investment in Booming BanyoProperty ID 1719495Perfectly positioned in the booming suburb of Banyo sits this modern, low maintenance and private oasis just full of surprises.
As soon as you enter the home you are immediately greeted with a cleverly designed space which incorporates the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor living.
With gorgeous high ceilings, well-placed windows and the use of bi fold and glass sliding doors, it helps to create a spacious, open plan dining/living area in the heart of the home that effortlessly opens out onto the outdoor terraces.
The home also includes three well sized bedrooms and a galley styled kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, electric stove top and ample preparation and storage space.
A neutral colour palette can also be found throughout the home which will suit all tastes in dcor and furnishings- simply move in and enjoy straight away.
Further benefits bound to impress include-
* Two spacious bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans- master includes air conditioning and glass sliding doors that open out onto private courtyard
* Third Bedroom or perfect use as study/nursery
* Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cook top, double sink and ample preparation and storage space
* Modern bathroom with large shower
* Separate toilet and vanity
* Open plan living and dining areas with ceiling fan and air-conditioning
* Separate laundry space
* Spacious and private undercover outdoor entertaining area at rear of property
* Ample storage space throughout home
* Fully tiled, low maintenance living
* Double car accommodation
* Spacious backyard with garden shed
* High ceilings and windows that allows generous amounts of natural light into property
* NBN Connected
* 3kw Solar
* Beautiful, low maintenance landscaped gardens
* And much more!
Only minutes away from the vibrant Banyo shopping/cafe precinct and public transport hub, with easy access to Gateway Motorways and Brisbane airport, 9 Purchase Street encompasses all the best inclusions of a quality first home or ideal investment.
Only by inspection can one truly appreciate all the benefits this splendid home has to offer.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega.
We look forward to meeting you at 9 Purchase Street, Banyo.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.