Unit for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Banyo
Brand New Luxury Apartments with Two Car ParksProperty ID 1719467Perfectly located in the heart of Banyo, Two55 consists of 16 brand new, luxury two bedroom apartments.
Emerging as one of Brisbane's boom suburbs, only 13km from the CBD, Banyo provides inner-city amenities with a close-knit community feel making it the ideal lifestyle location. With conveniences such as new Woolworths, cafs, shops and bus stop 100 metres away and the Banyo Train Station within a 5 minute walk, plus Nundah Village, the Gateway Motorway, golf courses, Nudgee beach and Brisbane Airport only minutes away by car, Two55 is perfect for professional couples, investors or those looking to downsize.
Architecturally designed with your ideal living in mind each of these stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartments promote a modern style of living within an intelligently designed space. With features such as open plan living, huge internal floor areas and generous entertaining balconies, you'll be spoilt with an abundance of space, style and convenience.
- 16 brand new luxury two bedroom apartments
- Huge internal floor areas of 84m2 to 97m2
- Architecturally designed open plan layouts ideal for entertaining
- Large gourmet kitchens with stone benchtops, Blanco stainless steel appliances and modern pendant lights
- Designer bathrooms with wall hung vanities and mirror cabinetry
- Generous balconies which flow seamlessly from living areas
- Wooden floorboards throughout living areas and carpeted bedrooms
- High quality finishes throughout
- Split-system air conditioning to living and master, plus fans in all rooms
- Lift access
- Ground floor car parking with 3 visitor car parks
- Two apartments with private courtyards
- Second car parks available - limited number
- Large outdoor shared recreational entertaining area
- Perfectly located 100m from the new Banyo Retail Centre which includes Woolworth, cafes and specialty shops.
- Bus stops are within 100m, the Banyo Train Station is only a 5 minute walk and it's just a short drive to the Gateway Motorway, Nundah Village, golf courses, Nudgee Beach, and the Brisbane Airport.
- Kindergarten and Earnshaw State College within walking distance plus Primary Schools, University and prestigious St Joseph's Nudgee College only a short drive away
- Expected rental returns of $400 - $445 per week
- Eligible for the Queensland First Home Buyer's Grant
- Construction has commenced with expected completion early 2018
Call 0410 324 230 for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.