House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Banyo
Fantastic Renovator! Banyo's Best Buying!Property ID 1678018Much loved and having so much to offer, one step inside this fabulous cabin styled oasis and you won't want to leave.
With various living and entertaining zones throughout, this home is the perfect blank canvas to add to the existing structure or knock down and rebuild (STCA) your dream home in a suburb that continues to have strong growth.
Whether buying as your first home or solid investment, an inspection is highly recommended.
Further benefits sure to impress include:
* Two good sized bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
* Practical kitchen with ample preparation and storage space
* Good sized Family bathroom with allocated laundry space
* Open plan living and dining areas with glass sliding doors opening out onto yard
* Large backyard with various chill out/ entertaining zones
* Perfect North/south facing 450sqm block
* Hardwood flooring throughout
* Walking distance to Banyo Train Station and shopping/caf precincts
* And much more!
The position is fabulous, close proximity to Local Schools, Public Transport, Brisbane Airport and Gateway Motorways along with Virginia Golf Club, Nudgee Beach, and Walking/Bike tracks.
Situated in one of Banyo's thriving locations, surrounded by quality homes and in a lovely neighbourhood - if you are looking for your first home, perfect building block or solid investment an inspection is an absolute must.
For further information or to arrange your private viewing please contact Dwight Colbert or Courtney Vardanega
We look forward to meeting you at 84 Gold Street, Banyo.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.