Townhouse for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Balmoral
Three Amazing Levels of Luxury LivingProperty ID 1710112Ray White Morningside is proud to present 207 Riding Road, Balmoral
WOW is the impression that you get when you inspect this property. This Property has all the high end features that anyone would love to have & live in. Within walking distance to shops, schools and public transport. The local Hawthorne Park is located just minutes walk down the road and not to far from the famous Oxford Street, Bulimba.
- Living room adjoins the balcony has timber flooring, ducted air-con and an fixed T.V unit
- Separate dining are that also has access to a separate balcony, timber flooring, ducted air-con
- Amazing kitchen with stone benches, loads of cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas cooking, Dishwasher
- Study nook area
- Powder room
- Internal Laundry room with a large linen cupboard
- Massive Master bedroom with carpet, ducted air-con, fans, side light lamps, access to balcony, sky light windows, luxurious ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, massive shower and a robe
- Bedroom 2 & 3 both have fans, ducted air-con, carpet, built-in robes and are very large
- Main Bathroom is a two way bathroom that can act like an ensuite for Bedroom 3, has a separate bath, large shower and the toilet is separate
- great outdoor entertaining area
- Fourth bedroom that has bi-folds that adjoins the patio area, with ducted, build in cupboard
- Two tandem car lock up garage
- Additional storage room and extra storage space under the stairs
- Third bathroom is located just off the garage
- Sorry No Pets
If no inspection time is displayed, please register by clicking on the "Request an Inspection Time" tab so we can contact you once access is arranged.
If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
IMPORTANT! If you would like a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable provided to you before you submit your application. Please contact our office on 3638 4700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.