Townhouse for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Balmoral
Brand New Luxury Living, Walking Distance to Oxford StreetProperty ID 1565632BEST BUYING IN BALMORAL. OPEN HOME SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...
BE IN YOUR NEW HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!
This large brand new luxury town home has just been completed by an award winning boutique builder. Situated in an exclusive complex, this property is a must see.
Located in a small complex of just 3, a short stroll from the diverse cafe culture, restaurants, shopping and entertainment of cosmopolitan Oxford Street, Bulimba. This stunning contemporary town home will impress the discerning buyer.
Step inside this new home and you will be surprised by the sense of style and spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen. All flowing through large doors to the rear private outdoor entertainment area, with grassed court yard. There is internal access from the two car garage through to this level and a powder room for your convenience.
Upstairs are three large bedrooms. The master has a private north easterly balcony, walk in robe and en-suite. There is also an extra living area, and study nook on the top level.
The main bathroom, features a large bath tub and walk in shower with separate toilet.
Other Features include:
- Fabulous open plan living area with large doors leading out to the outdoor private living area with enclosed courtyard.
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooking, European appliances, dishwasher, and a large amount of storage and cupboards.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Double remote lock up garage
- Loads of storage areas throughout the home
- Low body corporate fees
- Positioned in an area of consistently high rental and sales demand
- Walking distance to Builimba's famous Oxford Street, popular cafes and restaurants
- Offers easy access to a selection of schools and park lands
- Stroll to Brisbane River Ferry terminal and bus stops
- Pet friendly
- Rental appraisal $780.00 to $800.00 per week.
- Situated in the Bulimba State School Catchment Zone, and less than 2km from St Peter & Paul's School, Morningside State School, Balmoral State School and Lourdes Hill Girls College
If you are wanting a sophisticated, relaxed and low maintenance living that is just 4km from the CBD, this town home represents an ideal investment for savvy investors and owner occupiers alike.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417 182 824 for further information or attend the open home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.